Two Oceans & Catamaran Cruise Combo
Fly along the Atlantic Seaboard down to Hout Bay. From Hout Bay to Chapmans Peak, then cross over to False Bay along the stretches of Noordhoek beach and Sun Valley.
Taking a turn over Groot Constantia, our beautiful Table Mountain and then over our bustling City Bowl coming in to land at our Cape Town helicopter helipads at the iconic Cape Town V&A Waterfront.
A Cape Town helicopter experience that is world renowned and shares the same name as the Cape Town Two Ocean’s Aquarium and the ever popular Cape Town Two Ocean’s Marathon.
Sit back and enjoy a 60min cruise from the V&A Waterfront to Table Bay aboard A Beautiful Life with the beautiful Table Mountain as a backdrop. Guaranteed the best views of the V&A Waterfront and Cape Town Harbour. Watch as the harbour operates with other vessels enter and leave the harbour. Get up close to large shipping vessels and local marine life.
What to wear
Remember to bring something warm for Cape Town is known to get windy and cold when the sun sets.
A complimentary bottle of JC Le Roux with each flight.
- Scenic flight bookings are subject to a minimum of 2 seats.
- All standard flight bookings are booked as a shared flight unless they are booked as a private flight.
- For the cost of 1/2 a seat you can ensure a personalized private flight. Please see the option below.
- In the event of high wind or rough seas, the skipper alter the course for the safety of the staff and client on board the vessel adjusting the course to the calm waters of the harbour where you can comfortably enjoy the sunset.
- To avoid disappoint, please ensure that you check in at the office 20min before the time of departure.
- The captain of the boat is not allowed to delay departure for anyone.
If you happen to miss the departure time your ticket will unfortunately be void.
- We do not offer any refunds.
- Bookings cannot be canceled.
- All children need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Our boats have different wind and swell restrictions. The weather on the day may require that that the skipper alter the course for safety and comfort.
Thanks to John and Maanie for making this experience one ill never forget .Tammy made us feel at home and at ease the whole process went like clock work no... read more glitches what so ever thanks guys,a must for every Cape town local ,we live in a beautiful province .
1st April 2022
The operation was efficient, quick and safe. The booking was made on the spot from the Waterfront and then we were transported to the helicopter zone for the flight. A... read more fantastic experience and I can highly recommend it.
1st April 2022
From: R2,600ppR2,600 $163 £131 €155Approximate flight time: 16 MINUTESFly from the V&A Waterfront around Robben Island. After your flight we will take you through the V&A Waterfront and Cape Town Harbour aboard "Une Belle Vie"
From: R3,400ppR3,400 $214 £171 €203Approximate flight time: 20 MINUTESFly from the V&A Waterfront to Robben Island and then down the coast to Camps Bay and Back. After your flight enjoy a 53ft catamaran cruise along the coast aboard "A Beautiful Life".
From: R1,850ppR1,850 $116 £93 €110Approximate flight time: 12 MINUTESThis is a Cape Town Helicopter tour experience that will allow you to see our beautiful city from the air. After your flight we will take you through the V&A Waterfront and Cape Town harbour aboard "Une Belle Vie"