Robben Island Hopper & Catamaran Cruise
Fly with one of Sport’s Cape Town Helicopters out to Robben Island (Dutch for Seal Island) to experience an important piece of our South African History.
Our beloved Nobel Laureate and former President of South Africa, Nelson Mandela, was imprisoned there for 18 years.
Fly from Robben Island over the beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay to our breathtaking Table Mountain bringing you home over the Cape Town City Bowl and finally back to the Cape Town V&A Waterfront.
This is a Cape Town helicopter experience that will allow you to see our beautiful city from the air as well as experience an important part of our history.
90min Sunset catamaran yacht cruise aboard “A Beautiful Life”. The newest vessel in V&A Waterfront. Spectacular sunset views of Table Mountain and city from the ocean. The standard route will cruise slowly along the Atlantic seaboard towards Clifton beach and then return back to the V&A Waterfront.
A complimentary bottle of JC Le Roux with each flight.
- Scenic flight bookings are subject to a minimum of 2 seats.
- All standard flight bookings are booked as a shared flight unless they are booked as a private flight.
- For the cost of 1/2 a seat you can ensure a personalized private flight. Please see the option below.
- In the event of high wind or rough seas, the skipper alter the course for the safety of the staff and client on board the vessel adjusting the course to the calm waters of the harbour where you can comfortably enjoy the sunset.
- To avoid disappoint, please ensure that you check in at the office 20min before the time of departure.
- The captain of the boat is not allowed to delay departure for anyone.
If you happen to miss the departure time your ticket will unfortunately be void.
- We do not offer any refunds.
- Bookings cannot be canceled.
- All children need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Our boats have different wind and swell restrictions. The weather on the day may require that that the skipper alter the course for safety and comfort.
Thanks to John and Maanie for making this experience one ill never forget .Tammy made us feel at home and at ease the whole process went like clock work no... read more glitches what so ever thanks guys,a must for every Cape town local ,we live in a beautiful province .
1st April 2022
The operation was efficient, quick and safe. The booking was made on the spot from the Waterfront and then we were transported to the helicopter zone for the flight. A... read more fantastic experience and I can highly recommend it.
1st April 2022
From: R2,600ppR2,600 $163 £131 €155Approximate flight time: 16 MINUTESFly from the V&A Waterfront around Robben Island. After your flight we will take you through the V&A Waterfront and Cape Town Harbour aboard "Une Belle Vie"
From: R3,400ppR3,400 $214 £171 €203Approximate flight time: 24 MINUTESJoin us for a popular flight route which shares it name with the world renowned Two Oceans Marathon. After your flight we will take you down the coast aboard "A Beautiful Life"
From: R6,700ppR6,700 $421 £337 €399Approximate flight time: 48 MINUTESSpectacular helicopter flight to Cape Point followed by a catamaran cruise sailing into the sunset.