Cape Point & Sunset Cruise Combo
Fly from the V&A Waterfront to the beautiful Cape Point nature reserve, the southeast corner of the Cape Peninsula. Cape Point is known for its beautiful mountainous and scenic landform that runs north-south for about thirty kilometres at the most south-western tip of South Africa.
This Cape Point flight will take you to the tip of the Cape Peninsula – Cape Point, a nature reserve within the Table Mountain National Park and a declared natural world heritage site. It is an absolute to-do treat, best experienced from the air.
90min Sunset catamaran yacht cruise aboard “A Beautiful Life”. The newest vessel in V&A Waterfront. Spectacular sunset views of Table Mountain and city from the ocean. The standard route will cruise slowly along the Atlantic seaboard towards Clifton beach and then return back to the V&A Waterfront.
What to wear
Remember to bring something warm for Cape Town is known to get windy and cold when the sun sets.
A complimentary bottle of JC Le Roux with each sunset cruise.
- Scenic flight bookings are subject to a minimum of 2 seats.
- All standard flight bookings are booked as a shared flight unless they are booked as a private flight.
- For the cost of 1/2 a seat you can ensure a personalized private flight. Please see the option below.
- In the event of high wind or rough seas, the skipper alter the course for the safety of the staff and client on board the vessel adjusting the course to the calm waters of the harbour where you can comfortably enjoy the sunset.
- To avoid disappoint, please ensure that you check in at the office 20min before the time of departure.
- The captain of the boat is not allowed to delay departure for anyone.
If you happen to miss the departure time your ticket will unfortunately be void.
- We do not offer any refunds.
- Bookings cannot be canceled.
- All children need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Our boats have different wind and swell restrictions. The weather on the day may require that that the skipper alter the course for safety and comfort.
Thanks to John and Maanie for making this experience one ill never forget .Tammy made us feel at home and at ease the whole process went like clock work no... read more glitches what so ever thanks guys,a must for every Cape town local ,we live in a beautiful province .
1st April 2022
The operation was efficient, quick and safe. The booking was made on the spot from the Waterfront and then we were transported to the helicopter zone for the flight. A... read more fantastic experience and I can highly recommend it.
1st April 2022
From: R2,600ppR2,600 $163 £131 €155Approximate flight time: 16 MINUTESEnjoy a helicopter flight along our breath taking beaches on the Atlantic Seaboard and the majestic 12 Apostles. After your flight we will take you through the V&A Waterfront and Cape Town harbour aboard "Une Belle Vie"
From: R3,400ppR3,400 $214 £171 €203Approximate flight time: 24 MINUTESJoin us for a popular flight route which shares it name with the world renowned Two Oceans Marathon. After your flight we will take you down the coast aboard "A Beautiful Life"
From: R3,400ppR3,400 $214 £171 €203Approximate flight time: 20 MINUTESFly from the V&A Waterfront to Robben Island and then down the coast to Camps Bay and Back. After your flight enjoy a 53ft catamaran cruise along the coast aboard "A Beautiful Life".