Terms & Conditions
- Once payment is confirmed, you need to call the office to make your booking according to availability.
- The rates include VAT and are subject to change without prior notice.
- All flights booked online are subject to availability.
- Flights are shared and are based on a minimum of 2 seats.
- Voucher is valid for 3 months from date of purchase and is non-refundable.
- Flights booked on a per person basis, are sharing flights, and we reserve the right to add other passengers to your flight.
- Please note the Huey flights require a minimum of 7 passengers to fly. We reserve the right to re-schedule or a cancel a flight should the minimum number of passengers not be attained.
- Flights are weather dependant and we reserve the right to change the route should we be unable to fly the standard advertised route.
- Please be advised the cancellation less than 48 hours prior to the flight, or non-arrival on the day will be subject to 100% payment being charged.
- Should Sport Aviation cancel a flight due to poor weather conditions, you will be refunded.
- Day tours, such as lunch, safari, shark cage diving, need to be booked with 24 hours notice to allow us time to get landing approval.
- All specialized tours exclude activity costs, lunch & refreshments. Please bear in mind, pilot’s lunch is for the clients account. Specialized tours are subject to availability of the excursion.
- Flights to non approved or privately owned landing zones are subject to landing permission.
- When booking excursions such as shark cage diving, please note full payment will be charged by Sport Aviation and if cancellation is made by the shark cage diving company ie: if the helicopter is available to fly, 100% payment is due. However, client may use the helicopter for another excursion on the same at no additional charge.
- Helicopters are weight-limited, therefore we reserve the right to upgrade to a larger helicopter at the clients expense.
- Maximum weight per seat in the Robinson R44 is an average of 90kg across the three seats, or pilot’s discretion.
- Maximum weight per seat in the Bell 206 Jet Ranger is an average of 85kg across the four seats, or pilot’s discretion.
- Maximum weight per seat in the Bell 206 Long Ranger is an average of 75kg across the six seats, or pilot’s discretion.
- Helicopters are also space limited and we might restrict baggage on board or pilot’s discretion.
- The rate is based on a minimum of 2 persons, and is a sharing flight. If you wish to make the flight private, please select the exclusive offer for an additional charge.